Congratulations to all the 2015 Graduates!
2014 Foundation Radio-a-thon Raises $18,000
Thanks to the generosity of the Stockton Community and extended Stockton Family, the Foundation raised over $18,000 at the 2014 Radio-a-thon. It's not too late to pledge if you missed the opportunity. Just drop your pledge off at any of the schools or send it to: Stockton Education Foundation, 540 N Rush Street, Stockton, Illinois 61085
2014-2015 Student Accident Insurance.
Parents can enroll online by the use of a dedicated secure enrollment website or by calling 877-444-5014. The website address is http://markel.sevencorners.com/ . On this website, parents will be able to
View all of the coverage and premium options
Review a Frequently Asked Questions section
Purchase the insurance using a credit/debit card and receive an instant and printable confirmation of what you have purchased
2014-2015 Overview English
2014-2015 Overview Spanish
Stockton High School Receives State Board Academic Award
Stockton High School recently received the Illinois State Board of Education Honor Roll Award for sustained academic improvement and exemplary academic progress through test scores in reading and math since 2011. 125 schools of all sizes were recognized throughout the state. The Illinois State Board commends the District’s faculty, students, families, and community partners for this accomplishment.
Foundation Surpasses $140,000 in Grants
The Stockton Education Foundation recently surpassed a huge milestone – the organization has awarded over $140,000 in grants to students and teachers from computer labs to science supplies to music department and agriculture needs. Besides the Radio-a-thon, there are many ways to give, and all donations are tax deductible:
- Direct donations throughout the year
- Matching gifts from your employer or business
- Marketable securities that have grown in value can make a gift remarkably low after-tax cost.
- Life insurance policy that is no longer needed for original purpose-cash value of the policy is immediately available for tax deduction purposes.
- Donated real estate-allows donor to avoid capital gains tax
- Bequests in an individual’s will
- Living trust-maintain ownership in your assets during your lifetime and make provisions to distribute a portion of them to the Foundation
- Fixed lifetime gift annuity on an annual basis
- Memorial for the loss of a friend or family member
|Middle School ||Elementary School |
|540 N RushStreet ||500 N Rush Street ||236 N Pearl Street |
|Stockton, IL 61085 ||Stockton, IL 61085 ||Stockton, IL 61085 |
|HS ph: 815.947.3323 ||ph: 815.947.3702 ||ph: 815.947.3321 |
|District ph: 815.947.3391 ||fx: 815.947.2114 ||fx: 815.947.3055 |
|fx: 815.947.2673 || |
Why should you choose Stockton School District for your child's education? Click here to view Stockton School Districts Highlights